i am sooooooooooooo confused. i got a plane ticket to go to ny. originally i got it so that i could go spend the day with my niece for her bday. u know, take her to get a toy, maybe play at mickey ds or the mall, have cake, and call it a day. my sister, didnt really want me to come for only that reason and im like well, i know some other ppl up here so it's not really solely for that reason. long story short, i changed my mind about coming. but since then, i have been back and forth about going and staying permanently. like not coming back to st louis. i mean, i could get a job, easy, and maybe wouldnt havta worry too much about where i would be staying but, i dont have much money saved up either..i could get some money to leave with but im not sure how long the shii would last. it could last because i normally only eat once a day, if that so i'd be straight food wise but then i'd be worried about all my other expenses which ultimately is only a cell phone bill and maybe a hotel bill [[as much as i love my sister, i wouldnt ever 1. impose on her 2. live with her (( i'd be at her house everyday but uhhhhhhh i cant live with her lol)) and 3. expect her to look out for me like that even tho i know that all 3 of these things would never be an issue. i call it my pride and that may well be so but, it is what it is.
i'm stressed as hell living here with my dad and my brother. i love them but they are the sloppiest, non cleaninest <--made up word lol, laziest muhfukkas in the world. they dont clean up behind themselves and they live in the old world..you know the one where women do all the cleaning and shit? they expect me to wash the dishes and keep the house clean BY MYSELF..mannnnnn fukk that shit. anywho, i said that to say, if i'm gonna be stressed, i'd at least like to be happy and be living somewhere that i actually wanna live which ultimately is ny. but lets be for real here ppl, how many ppl leave a place, go to a new place [with absolutely nothing], and actually thrive? like really make it and not have to eat out of dumpsters or skip showers n shii? iono about ya'll but i shower twice a day and i can not go w\o taking AT LEAST 1 and a wash up. i'd pass up food before i pass on my hygiene.
if i dont have anything, and i leave then i dont have anything to lose right? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh iono man..i guess on friday we'll see what happens and we'll see whether or not i get on the plane and if i do get on the plane, we'll see if i come back...
2 comments:
Okay..I was in the same boat you were in, in 2006. I graduated from high school and I was accepted to alot of schools. but Ny was always in my blood. againt EVERYBODIES demise I still went to ny. I have no family out here at all whatsoever. and I basically to get ahead of the game I started applying for jobs before I got here. A great place for you to apply before you get here would be Macys..they are definetly hiring for the christmas season..and its a good get up for you for right now. And also look into getting a room if you dont want to live with your sister...hotels are crazy exspensive..a good thing is you can get a furnished room for like 125 a week. and be good..just until you get settled or find a new place alone or a roomate ect...Im for you moving to NY becuase you can really find yourself. You can go ahead and get a jump start on life and figure out things on your own. you know. ny can be dangerous but so can any other place you live. this isnt the only bad place. whatever you do. make rational decisions..and try to do things without anyones help mostly. because when you really need them you dont want to have worn out your welcome feel me. sister or not. you know how she is better than i do, so you decide hun.
just dont go and pick the most expensive ass apt in BK like Cyn did. LMAO!
I wonder what you will decide. I have a bit of fam out in Wentzville or something. I cant remember I tell everyone St. Louis. lol I only been out there once. Not my style but the have a nice house.
BTW...HI! :-)
Post a Comment