brief update.
i'm still breathing. job search sucks. gots a nasty cold. need my hair did.
for the love of ray j...sucks. i will only be watching it b\c at least for his show they didnt put a whole bunch of ugly ass mofos on one show. all the girls are decent looking which means that the show wont be lopsided or ppl wont watch it like ohhh he's just gonna pick the cute girl.smh. finally a show that may actually have to be based off suttn other than looks. we'll see. punk. ass. show.
i'm headed to ny to visit again real soon. maybe enroll in school while im there that way i have no reason to come back here.
lets see. miss my brother (ima kick his tall ass!!) and i be tryin to keep up with ya'll. im tryin ya'll lol
i guess i should leave ya'll with a video or suttn...how about a throwback?
ya'll want a throwback? dont matta b\c thats what ur gettin'.
oh n teems, i think ur positive may be rubbing off on me a little bit [=
n shavonna PLZ dont put no apb out on me lol i'm gettin it together i promise!!!
i'm gettin my first tattoo in a couple days..what ya'll think i should get? i wanna get suttn where i can include the phrase 'soul of a warrior' <-- the kidd is a warrior ya'll. ask about me lol other than that..i miss all of ya'll (too many to name) and here's the video. oh and i think tomorrow i might post one of my poetry jawns on here. what ya'll think? hmmmm lol we'll see. lataz
4 comments:
dope video pick.
cant wait to see yurr tat
awww shucks! Hey, if I can psych myself I'm SURE I can psych you hahahaha
I remeber this song. I got a tattoo, my suggestion would be don't get your first on your stomach...lol.
P.S.
I look forward to reading some of your poems. :P
This a throw back 4real
Post a Comment