no lie, i have NEVER in all my 24 years of living felt more appreciated than I feel right now at this very moment. I have people in my life that I love more than my own life. People that I'd never ever question, if it came down to a choice of me living n them, the choice is simple and it'd be them. Dont get me wrong, that's not to say that I dont value my life. I value my life more than anything I could do or say. It's hard to explain. Either way, for those same people, I do everything in my power to make sure that they want for nothing. It's not my job but I feel like it is. If I got it n they need it, without a doubt, or 2nd thought it's theirs. no lie. I've sacrificed, given my last, w\e to make sure they get what they need. Why did I say that, it's really very simple yo. Sometimes, I get so lost in the translation of my everyday reality that i inadvertently push those very people away. And silly me starts feelin neglected or unappreciated when the fact of the matter isnt that they dont appreciate me but more that i've isolated myself from them. But yesterday, I felt so appreciated and I'm beyond humbled that someone appreciates anything I do. Especially with the ridiculous standards that I set for myself. It's rare that anything I do is good enough to meet my standards so when someone appreciates it even a little bit i'm beyond amazed and I never know what to say. I've never felt so good about something I've done. I am so grateful to have people who appreciate me for who I am. And I'm even more grateful to have people who think that even the smallest things that I do have the biggest impact. I can go to sleep knowing, that I am appreciated and more importantly, I'm loved. Nite y'all
3 comments:
I MISSED YOU RAY!!!!
my reggie!!!!!!!!!!!! i've missed you soooo much papi!!!! omg where the hell you been? you cant just up n leave n not leave me no contact info *pouts*
LOL!!!!! I been working on some stuff. You know I gotta come back like Xtina, except I won't flop
LOL!
You know this time, you will have my info!!!!
Post a Comment