13 July 2010

generally,

generally, when it comes to who i decide to surround myself with outside of the confines of the internet, i choose to surround myself with people that are very much like me. People that I know would understand me b\c of how alike we are. The good thing about that is, when I get into my lil moods and dont really care much to be bothered, they understand and allow me my time and space to gather myself and come back. It keeps me free from explanations and the 'whys?' of why i havent called or been seen etc etc. In fact the people who are least like me also understand and they also spare me the questions. we (the ppl like me and i) are very likely to just shut down. Completely. Wont say shit to anyone and in silence, we're prolly more than likely drowning in emotion. We deal dolo tho. So rather than bein the one to be cryin to someone else about how fukked up shit is, we'd rather drown. Fukked up right? Yeah I'm fully aware. It's just how we are wired. 2 of my older sisters, are wired EXACTLY that same way. The same way I am. Now, knowing this, the things that are good about having ppl like me are applicable here..the fukkin bad part? The very shit that I do that annoys the hell out of other people, is the same thing that they do that annoys the shit outta me. And tho they know how I am, I'm sure the same 'shut down' shit that i do to them annoys the shit out of them too. It's a fukked up and vicious ass cycle lol. Pero seriously tho, I havent the slightest idea why we shut down on each other. either way, i'm pretty perturbed at the moment lol. i'm ghost. lata

2 comments:

Malika said...

as a gemini, i'm likely to either be REALLY social or to get lost in my own head. i wish i was kind of like you in being more consisten. i find that folks find the super social me and expect me to be open, or they see me on my down days and they're irritated as hell when i'm bouncing off of walls.

Ray Ray said...

lol i'm prolly one of the only consistent geminis walking the face of the earth..i dont deal well with change UNLESS the change is one initiated by me. so i try to make sure that everything i can control is as consistent as possible lol. i can be very social (which is the whole hearted gemini in me) or i can lean more towards my taurean counterparts (i am a just barely made the cut off gemini lol) and be introverted and not really wanna be around ppl. its weird.