04 February 2011

hurting

Aching heart bleeds

sullen solitude

And

Polluted (im)perfection

Seems systematic

I

Can't

Breathe

Suffocating in

Stagnated sentiments

And

The desire to just be loved

My heart

Bleeds

Black

Like

Void

We,

No longer

The beautiful disaster,

Are now just scattered remenants

Of nothingness

The infrastructure that was we

Bruised

Buckled

And

Collapsed under the weight of

Love unrequited and uncertainty

And

Unfortunately,

I

Was

Blinded by my certainty

That the entity that was we

Was for enternity

But now...

Here

I

Stand

Shattered heart on a worn sleeve

Missing pieces

Bleeding hope

Hurting

Hating

How

Much

My fragile emotions seem to need you

Hoping that one day

You'll need me like this too

Even while knowing

You don't deserve it

Stop

My

Heart

If it'll subside the raw pain

Of heartbreak...

I

Can't make this make sense

Emptiness makes a mockery

Of

My

Intelligence

Rationality is scarce

Yesterday

Is

Gone

And just like the wind

So

Are

You
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: